Mix and match Sub-Zero 36″ built-In refrigerators
So many choices – Sub-Zero makes it easy to outfit your kitchen
It all starts with a simple idea – a Sub-Zero 36″ stainless steel over-and-under refrigerator/freezer – the classic model BI-36U/S/TH. If that’s all you have, it’s a winner that has stood alone in its category for many years.
Now, imagine a Sub-Zero overlay model with wood panels to match the kitchen cabinetry and you’ve got a hidden beauty in your kitchen, the BI-36U/O.
Let your creativity soar and envision a pair of Sub-Zero overlay over-and-under refrigerator/freezers with glass doors, models BI-36UG/O, shown here in a flush inset application with a dual wide grill and kickplate.
• Dual refrigeration system ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency.
• Electronic microprocessor constantly monitors entire unit to ensure proper food storage environment.
• Air purification system reduces odors, bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas.
• Advanced water filtration system.
• Illuminated touch control panel.
• Bright interior lighting throughout, including storage drawer area.
• Adjustable spill-proof glass shelves, door shelves and dairy compartment.
• Soft-close crisper and deli drawers form a lower temperature zone ideal for produce and meats.
• Easy-access flip-up grille.
• Informational freshness cards.
• Full-extension, roll-out freezer drawer.
• Max ice feature increases production for a 24 hour period.
The possibilities are endless. Call or visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center to configure the Sub-Zero that works best for you.
*features taken from Sub-Zero literature