Wolf L Series 36″ Built-In Single Oven
Today’s Feature at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
A perfect choice to fit under a 36″ cooktop or in a big 36″ wall cabinet, the Wolf L series 36″ built-in oven modelSO36U/S has an unframed door design that gives the SO36U/S oven model L series 36″ a contemporary look. The Wolf Dual convection system delivers superior results and faster cooking; the temperature probe gives you fine control. The easy-to-use electronic control panel rotates into position. When not in use, it’s hidden behind a stainless steel panel.
Nobody wants their 36″ wide cooktop to dwarf their wall oven, yet most oven manufacturers don’t offer an oven over 30″ wide. Wolf solves that problem with the SO36U/S, an oven that has all the luxury features of their 30″ ovens, but offering the wider footprint that fills out a 36″ wide cabinet. Similarly, the SO366U/S is a perfect choice to use in 36″ wide upper wall cabinetry.
This appliance is certified by Star-K to meet strict religious regulations in conjunction with specific instructions found on http://www.star-k.org.
• Unframed door style in stainless steelfinish.
• Dual convection logic control system.
• Ten cooking modes—bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast,
convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (accessory required) and proof.
• Rotating glass touch control panel.
• Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior.
• Five-level rack guides with three adjustable oven racks; one full-extension easy glide, one full-extension door glide and one standard.
• Large viewing triple-pane window.
• Dual interior halogen lighting.
• Hidden bake element and recessed broil element.
• Temperature probe and receptacle.
• Self-clean, delayed start and Sabbath feature.
• Spring and damper door hinge system for smooth opening and closing.